” Moisture Resistant Adhesives“
Used as a ply binder in the corrugation box manufacturing Industries with wide range of BF & gram-age of papers.
This is old style pasting gum. Cooking of adhesive is required using temperature heater. This adhesive resist atmospheric moisture even during monsoons & winter. This adhesive is of Neutral pH. By using moisture resistant adhesives, there is Guaranteed moisture control in any weather condition, even in deep refrigeration. It resist absorption of atmospheric Moisture resulting in stiffer board. It never absorbs moisture & it is the only reason why it gives very high b/s & c/s.
- Food grade – suitable for food, Parma & export boxes
- Excellent burst resistance and superior bonding.
- No Sun Drying Required “ Quick Drying “
- High productivity due to low viscosity.
- Non – Toxic and skin Friendly
- High mileage & low consumption
- De-lamination never occurs.
- Increase in BS & CS
- Low Moisture (8-12%)
- Environmental Friendly
- High bonding strength.
- Uniform flow.
- 100% Fiber tear
- No rusting of pins
- Chemical Free
- Easy to Mix
- No fungus
Ratio : 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, 1:5
Solids : 33 – 15 %
Viscosity : 25 – 30 Sec
pH : 7 – 8
Form : Powder
Colour : Light to Dark Brown
Shelf Life : 6 month from the date of packing.